Meet Dr. Monte WainwrightDr. Wainwright, a native Texan born and raised in Port Neches is proud to have served patients in our community for the past 21 years. Through continuing education and state of the art equipment, he is able to offer you and your family the highest level of care you are looking for Dr. Wainwright is a 1989 graduate from the University of Texas Dental Branch. After practicing in the Memorial City area for 16 years, Dr. Wainwright and his family relocated to the Cypress area, where he then opened his Cypress/Tomball office in 2005. Dr. Wainwright enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife and two kids. Away from dentistry, Dr. Wainwright has a passion for physical fitness and enjoys working out.
Dr. Wainwright and his staff are highly trained professionals who truly love what they do. Helping you maintain good oral health, protecting and improving the appearance of your teeth, and maintaining a brite white smile are just a few of our services that we offer. We are now welcoming and accepting new patients of all ages. Call us or stop by our office anytime to schedule an appointment. We can't wait to meet you and your family!! Ask Dr. Wainwright a question?
- Dr. Budman is our Associate Doctor that works on Fridays. Dr. Budman grew up in a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and completed his undergraduate education at Ithaca College, New York where he received a Bacholer's degree in Biology. He went on to earn his Doctor OD Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2002. Dr. Budman was accepted by the USAF on a scholarship program while in dental school. After graduation, he served for three years as a captain and was stationed at Shepperd Air Force Base, Wichita Falls, Texas and at Moody Air Force BAse, Valdosta, Georgia. His training included an AEGD (Advanced Education in General Dentistry) program and certificartion in IV conscious sedation. Dr. Budman was awarded the Air Force Commendation Medal for excellence in dental service throughout his airforce career. After completion of his military service, Dr. Budman entered private practice in Atlanta, Georgia and has relocated to the Houston area to be closer to family. Dr Budman has completed hundreds of continuing education hours in post graduate dentistry and is dedicated to staying current with the latest technologies available. In the summer of 2009, he was awarded a fellowship in the Academy Of General Dentistry. When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Budman enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, playing racquetball, golfing and fishing. Ask Dr. Budman a question?
Take an ONLINE TOUR of our office!
Meet our friendly Staff:
- Sommer is our Appointment Coordinator and Registered Dental Assistant. She has had a career in dentistry sine 1998,which she uses to help educate patients about their dental options and solutions. She has worked for Dr Wainwright since he opened his Cypress office in 2005. She currently resides in the Cypress area with her husband of 10 years and 2 kids. Outside of work she enjoys being a Daisy Girl Scout Leader and transporting her kids to all of their various activities. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, running and cooking. Ask Sommer a question?
- Kelsie is our Appointment Coordinator and Registered Dental Assistant. She was born in a small town in Kansas just outside of Wichita. She moved to Houstom 7 years ago and became a Registered Dental Assistant in 2006. She currently lives in Tomball and enjoys spending time with her cat, dog, and boyfriend. She is looking forward to getting to know each one of our patients in the years to come.... Ask Kelsie a question?
- Jennifer is our Insurance Coordinator. She has been in the dental field for 26 years and has also earned a fellowship in the American Association of Dental Office Managers. She will be happy to answer any questions about your dental plan. Outside of the office she enjoys spending time with her family. Much of her free time is spent with her sons, Evan and Seth, who are both Black Belts in Taekwondo. Ask Jennifer a question?
- Tracey is our Dental Hygienist. Ask Tracey a question?
- Debbie is our Dental Hygienist. Debbie grew up in San Antonio and graduated from Hygiene School in 1977 and then moved to Houston. Debbie has been working in the dentistry industry for over 30 wonderful years! Debbie is married to her sweetheart Jerry, and they have 2 wonderful daughters. Ask Debbie a question?
- Sandy is one of our Dental Hygienists. She graduated from the University of Texas dental branch in 1996 and enjoys helping and educating patients with their dental care. She grew up in the area and is a graduate of Cy-Fair High School BFND! Sandy maried her college sweetheart and has three very active kids. She is part of her oldest sons scouts, and her daughters girl scout, and all of their after school sports. Her youngest will be going to kindergarten this year. She also enjoys cooking, baking, sewing, crafting, and reading. Ask Sandy a question?
- Dena is one of our Dental Hygienists. She's a native Houstonian and graduated from Wharton County Jr College in 1997. She loves being a Dental Hygienist, and educating and building lastings relationships with her patients. She is married to her High School sweetheart, they have 2 sons and a black lab "Tank". Outside of the office, Dena and her family love spending time outdoors fishing and hunting, she also enjoys cooking and baking. Ask Dena a question?
- Amy is our Registered Dental Assistant. She is a Louisiana girl who moved to Houston 5 years ago. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her husband, beautiful little girl Olivia, and her two great danes. Amy is also a horse enthusiast. Ask Amy a question?
- Cheressa is our Registered Dental Assistant. Cheressa has been in dentistry for 18 years. She enjoys changing people through their smiles. She is also a Registered Massage Therapist. When she's not working she loves spending time doing missionary work and is very active. Ask Cheressa a question?
- Krissi is our part time Registered Dental Assistant. She has been a dental assistant for 17 years. Krissi lives in Fairfield with her husband, 3 kids, and 3 cats. Ask Krissi a question?